Audience Development Executive
Submitted on: 06/02/2017
DVV UK is a market leading provider of business information to the logistics marketplace.
We have a great portfolio of magazines, websites and events serving the road transport, rail and air freight markets. The portfolio is a mix of UK and global-facing products. The business is based in Sutton with 50 employees and a UK MD.
Our immediate parent company is based in Hamburg and DVV is a subsidiary of Rheinische Post, one of Germany’s largest newspaper groups.
About the role
The main objective of this new role will be to generate audiences for range of DVV products. These could be readers for magazines, attendees at events or registrations for our online products. We need an enthusiastic individual who is confident in using the full media mix to get the right audience for our products.
You'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to manage different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoying working with sales and content teams. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn things that aren’t listed in this job description but we’ve done our best to describe below what is involved in this role.
The responsibilities of the Audience Development Executive include:
• Development of acquisition marketing tactics across all marketing channels
• Develop the correct messaging for each project with relevant team
• Execution of campaigns across all channels
• Analysis and reporting
If you’re right for this role, you will:
• have a degree or equivalent
• have previous experience in a marketing role
• be passionate about marketing and have a can-do attitude
• be willing to bring new ideas to help the team achieve their goals
• be inquisitive and proactive - showing an appetite to question current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills
• demonstrate fine attention to detail in communications / reporting
• like change and challenging projects
• be comfortable working daily with different teams
Skills supporting the role:
• Copy writing
• Proven track record in email marketing and social media
Salary £25k; 25 days holiday.
DVV UK are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com