Location: Wadhurst, East Sussex
Submitted on: 04/05/2018
Providing support to the circulation team by preparing the BPA audit submissions, analysing circulation performance, data cleansing and researching contacts in the construction industry to ensure that KHL’s circulation database remains up to date, accurate and of a high quality. Reports provided by the Circulation Analyst will enable the Circulation team to make appropriate decisions on future activity.
- Understand current circulation targets and produce reports for each publication/issue to show actual performance v targets.
- Prepare the BPA audit submission for filing on time.
- For internal forecasting, ensure that BPA reporting is carried out after each issue has been mailed.
- Monitor and produce timely and accurate reports on the effectiveness of the renewal strategy.
- Monitor and report on the performance of email broadcasts, including e-newsletters, e-alerts for the latest digital issue and email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the performance of rich media.
- Undertake post-marketing campaign analysis and provide reporting to keep the Circulation team informed of performance.
- Maintain competitor reports on the latest audit numbers.
- Provide ad-hoc reports, data counts and exports.
- Assist with maintaining the Circulation Database by ensuring that all relevant data is loaded and cleansed.
- Assist in circulation projects with online research to add / update contact information on the circulation database.
- Undertake research to build and update the ‘business activity database’, to ensure provision of useful, accurate and up-to-date business intelligence for KHL customers.
- Answering the telephone when necessary.
- Review current reporting processes and implement changes to improve efficiency and forecasting.
- Suggest improvements to existing customer communications and processes to improve the customer journey and overall experience.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects when required.
Timeliness, accuracy and integrity of circulation data and reporting in all of the above is crucially important.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Anne Chittenden. e.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org