International Circulation Manager
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Submitted on: 05/07/2017
Time Inc UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
Do you want to work with the best magazine brands as part of a multi-award winning team? This is the opportunity for you!
The International Department at Marketforce is seeking an experienced, dynamic and ambitious circulation professional to join the award winning international team. The successful candidate will manage a variety of high profile publisher portfolios.
About the Company
As the UK’s leading magazine distributor, Marketforce work closely with some of the UK’s leading publishers on sales strategy. We advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand. Reporting to the Group International Business Development Manager, you will manage, develop and deliver profitable international circulation strategies across some of Marketforce’s prestigious 3rd party titles.
The role has two main purposes: - to be responsible for specific 3rd party Publisher portfolios and the communication and development of the export strategy for these titles; - to manage and develop specific territories for the Marketforce portfolio.
It will also be a requirement to deputise for the Group International Business Development Manager as necessary.
• Work closely with 3rd party clients to develop and implement circulation strategies for each magazine portfolio agreeing sales volumes, returns levels and promotional costs with publishers
• Ensure that publishers are kept fully informed of the markets they operate in and of influences that contribute to the success or failure of their circulation strategies
• Full Budget and sales forecasting responsibility for external and internal purposes
• Effectively analyse sales data for publishing clients and territories to determine profitable future growth opportunities
• Ensure that all parties, both internally and externally to Marketforce, are kept fully informed of publisher activity and territory developments
• Develop promotional opportunities within agreed promotional budgets ensuring effective implementation and monitoring of results that will aid future planning and sales development
The candidate must have a background in circulation and client management and be able to demonstrate their ability to work as part of a team and autonomously in a fast paced environment. Experience of trading internationally is desirable.
Key attributes for this role include, but are not limited to; goal oriented focus, analytical, budget and financial management experience, strong inter-personal skills, excellent organisational and time management and a determination to drive revenue streams for our clients and Marketforce.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.
Click here to apply. Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.