Salary: £35,000 DOE + bonus
Submitted on: 31/10/2017
Wanderlust travel magazine is seeking a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building the circulation base through acquisitions, renewals, marketing initiatives and online sales though the magazine’s channels and external routes to market.
Ideal applicants will have a strong subscriptions sales/marketing background.
- Develop the subscription sales strategy
- Meet revenue targets for subscriptions
- Build and maintain relationships with partners
- Be proactive in testing new marketing initiatives
- Setting up contra promotions with partners
- Analysis of data and reporting on campaigns Development of news trade promotions
- Management of renewals process in print an online
- Building of promotional list
Candidates must have proven subscriptions and marketing experience, ideally within the consumer market. Candidates must have experience of CMS systems and email marketing systems such as Adestra, Mailchimp or Dotmailer. Applicants must have good knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the publishing process.
Salary is £35k plus bonus. This role will be partly based in Wanderlust’s Windsor office but could also include time in Think Publishing’s London office.
Applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org