Warners Group Publications plc
Publisher Account Manager
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire
Submitted on: 15/02/2017
Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition.
Are you looking for your next step in magazine circulation and into a more fulfilling career move? Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Publisher Account Manager, ideally with experience of the newstrade.
Warners Distribution is looking for a data-literate, personable and motivated individual to work within a close-knit and established team. Reporting into the Assistant Circulation Manager, you will manage the relationship, budgets, sales and marketing strategies for a range of third-party publisher clients as well as at least one Warners publisher. Additionally, there will be some retail account responsibilities, providing a unique opportunity to influence key decisions within the team.
This role has two main purposes:
(a) To be responsible for managing specific internal and external Publisher portfolios and develop their distribution and marketing strategies both in the UK and overseas.
(b) To manage budgets and strategies for a number of Retail Accounts. Additionally, you will be expected to support the Assistant Circulation Manager as required. This will provide an opportunity to understand our internal processes and procedures and become a fully integrated member of the Circulation Team.
What we are looking for:
• Potential to manage client relationships.
• Persuasive with good negotiation skills.
• Good data analysis skill and the ability to translate information into measurable opportunities and strategies.
• Budgetary experience coupled with commercial acumen.
• Strong communicator, personable and capable of interacting with people at all levels.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and / or database analyses.
• Experience of magazine circulation would be beneficial.
A comprehensive induction programme and on-the-job training will also be provided to the successful applicant.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding & challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:- Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th March 2017. Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk