UKi Media & Events
Research/Audience Development Manager
Salary: Salary range: £24-35k + bonuses – dependent on experience and abilities
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Submitted on: 20/09/2017
We have an opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to join our team in researching and building databases for our global portfolio of B2B publications, exhibitions and conferences.
Based in our offices in Dorking, but truly working internationally, you’ll be confident in analysing and researching vertical, highly advanced transportation industry segments, yet equally happy to pick up the phone to verify the accuracy of our data.
You'll work within a dedicated data team, liaising with other departments across the company, plus you’ll be responsible for ensuring that all our reader and visitor databases contain quality, fresh data.
You’ll need to ensure you complete specific projects to deadline and you’ll need to be able to manage your own time. Your time will be split between planning and research, and on phone-based work, so the ability to switch between the two is essential.
- An analytical approach to understand, research and plan our target audiences in niche markets.
- Experience of managing all processes necessary in cleaning and enhancing data.
- Excellent attention to detail, working with complete accuracy.
- A calm, confident phone manner.
- The ability to manage a project – work and people – successfully through to conclusion.
- Experience of circulation/database building preferred.
- An understanding of ABC/BPA audit requirements would be useful.
- An understanding of data protection requirements in the UK, the EU and beyond.
- A competency with Microsoft Office products.
- Multiple languages would be an advantage, but not essential.
Please contact James Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org