Senior National Accounts Executive
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Submitted on: 05/07/2017
Time Inc UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape.
We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
About the Company
As the UK’s leading magazine distributor, Marketforce work closely with some of the UK’s leading publishers on sales strategy. We advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand.
Role and Responsibilities
A vacancy has arisen within the retail sales team for a Senior National Account Executive. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working within a retail environment and engaging with Marketforce departments and external retail group clients.
Reporting to National Account Manager, the Senior National Account Executive will provide planning, administrative and promotional support to nominated accounts within the retail team as well as assuming account management responsibility for a designated number of key retailers.
The SNAE plays an important role in supporting the National Account Manager to ensure implementation of our publisher client plans to help deliver sales objectives as well as full ownership of and implementing the plan within a designation number of key retail groups.
You will need to:
• maintain/update/produce all key retailer information including:
- promotional activity schedules
- booking forms
- commercial trackers
- point of sale information
- retail group contact details and deadlines
• ensure all detail is correct and entered on to relevant internal systems
• process all invoices and take ownership to ensure all deadlines are met
• run sales reports and monitoring compliance levels
• support and play an active role in any identified project groups working within the retail team or the wider business
• build relationships
• developing and implementing the sales plan
• negotiating annual deals
• range and promotional management of assigned retail groups.
You will have:
• experience or knowledge of the Magazine Industry
• an understanding of the category across the retail environment
• analytical skills and be highly literate
• excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• computer literacy
• high attention to detail
• the ability to meet deadlines
This position would suit an individual who is self-motivated and enjoys working as part of a team.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.
Click here to apply. Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.