Subscriptions Sales Executive
Salary: £21,000 + commission
Submitted on: 10/10/2017
Wanderlust magazine is seeking a Subscription Sales Executive, initially on a temporary basis with a possibility of a full time role.
The Subscription Sales Executive will be responsible for subscription acquisitions, renewing annual subscriptions, setting up contras, marketing material and online sales though the magazine’s channels and external routes to market.
Ideal applicants will come from a strong subscriptions sales/marketing background. Applicants must have strong telephone skills and an understanding of the publishing process. An experienced professional with both telephone and face to face sales experience is very desirable.
- Develop the subscription sales strategy
- Exceed revenue targets for subscriptions
- Build and maintain relationships with partners
- Be proactive in testing new marketing initiatives
- Source potential leads
- Ensure all invoicing and admin tasks are completed
- Ensure subscribers are receiving their copy Suitable applicants will be proactive and motivated individuals.
You will be confident in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment. Candidates must have proven subscriptions and marketing experience, ideally within the consumer market. This is envisioned as a temporary to permanent role, with permanent on offer after 3 months.
Salary is £21K plus commission OTE £27K. Hourly rate for 1st month up to £10 per hour. This role will be partly based in Wanderlust’s Windsor office but could also include time in Think Publishing’s London office.
Applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25 October