Big & Little Crochet, a new partwork from Hachette goes on sale Wednesday 7 March. The target market is women, 35+.
Posted on: 06 March 2018 08:15
"...a complete collection of patterns for every crochet lover to treasure and keep..."
According to publicity material from distributors Marketforce: Big & Little Crochet is a complete collection of patterns for every crochet lover to treasure and keep. Each themed book will have 8-10 patterns plus step-by-step instructions for all the stitches you’ll need to know to make a fantastic range of stylish makes for you, your home and your family. Every issue comes with a ball of high quality yarn to make a beautiful hexagon throw block-by-block
• Publisher: Hachette Partworks
• Target Market: Women 35+
• On Sale: Wed 7th of March, 2018
• TV Advertising: Yes - £1 million campaign starts 7th March 2018, the collection will also be heavily supported on social media
• No of Parts: 72 Parts
• RSV value of 1 customer who completes collection: £354.28
• Frequency: Fortnightly
• SOR: Fully SOR
• Part 1 price of 99p, Part 2 £2.99, Part 3+ £4.99
Most read on InPublishing
These are the most read stories on the InPublishing website over the last 14 days, in order from the top.
This list is based on data from Google Analytics, and is refreshed every 24 hours. (Last updated: 20/05/2018 06:02)