Located in the heart of Derbyshire, award-winning Buxton Press is a specialist sheet-fed magazine, brochure and catalogue printing company, totally dedicated to the cost-effective printing, finishing and distribution of short to medium run full colour publications.
Working in partnership with its publishing clients, Buxton is currently entrusted with more than 630 regular titles and prints in excess of 54 million publications each year for weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual distribution, providing you with the complete printing solution.
• Tailored, cost-effective and flexible magazine, brochure and catalogue printing solutions
• Fast and user friendly XMF file workflow submission and approval system
• Comprehensive technical file support - 363 days a year
• Pre-press audit and calibration
• Multiple proofing options - including hi-res contract proofs and 3D on-line proofing
• Eco-friendly plate-setters with near chemistry free processing
• The most advanced installation of long-perfecting B1 presses in the UK - all fitted with paper saving CutStar reel sheeters
• Certified to FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Standards
• Three in-house perfect / PUR binding lines and stitching lines
• Two in-house mailing lines with the latest bitjet addressing technology
• Comprehensive fulfilment service
• Multiple delivery options: same day / overnight / next day services
• Unprecedented three times winner of PrintWeek’s Company of the Year Award
• A caring customer focus with a dedicated account manager
• Cross media digital and app solutions viewable across all platforms
Buxton Press is a robust, forward looking and superbly equipped specialist sheet-fed printing company.
Investing in the latest technological developments and innovative printing solutions to bring your publications to life, we have a passion for print and, with a wealth of knowledge and experience at your disposal, welcome the opportunity to be considered as your printing partner.