Circdata is a technology-driven organisation providing fully integrated audience management and development solutions for publishers, event organisers and data owners.
Whether you are looking for circulation and subscription fulfilment services, greater insight into your Big Data, or event registration services, get in touch.
Circdata offers a wealth of expertise in subscriptions management, optimising the online experience for customers and bringing data from multiple delivery channels, formats and subscription types into its cutting-edge Fusion software solution. Developed for marketers, Fusion is a fulfilment solution and a marketing database, allowing publishers to analyse the entire data universe for a brand or portfolio.
• Handle them all; issue-based, time-based, single item, bundles, print, digital, online, app, individual subs, group subs, multiple currencies, the list is endless
• Create a shopping cart; create products, join products together to create packages, determine how the revenue is to be divided, set product durations by days or issues
• Manage multiple packages; print, digital and online…
• …or any purchasing type; whether for an individual, by a donor, in multiples or for groups
• Handle any payment plan; trial subscriptions via pro-forma invoice, direct debit, continuous credit card authority and automatic renewal
• Manage gift vouchers and offer codes
• Enable subscribers to self-manage; log in to renew online and indicate contact preferences
• Manage your ABC and BPA audits.
Publishers need more flexible solutions from their fulfilment provider due to content being produced for a variety of delivery channels and back office processes becoming increasingly complex. Circdata offer this flexibility, including a choice of fulfilment styles, with proven ability to integrate with CMS and EMS platforms.
Circdata’s fulfilment services include:
• Flexible solutions according to your fulfillment needs; full service or only what you need
• ‘Full service’ includes customer services, payment processing, issue data generation and management of the renewals series…
• …or the ‘software-as-a-service’ style is managed by the publisher with training and ongoing support by Circdata personnel
• The ability to integrate with CMS and EMS platforms
• A suite of reports for management, marketing and finance
• Payment chasing service
Circdata’s customer services team is expert at caring for subscribers with high value complex subscriptions including providing support for customers needing to access online content.
Whether you are planning a large-scale exhibition, multi-track conference, or smaller regional event, Circdata will help you to deliver a first-class visitor journey. Our supportive on-site staff and industry-leading Fusion® software platform will enable you to easily manage all your pre-event, on-site and post-event registration and data requirements.
Fusion® puts you in complete control of your delegate, exhibitor and organiser registration needs via the web, mobile and apps, whilst providing 24/7 access to real-time event data through easy-to-use dashboards and reporting. Circdata’s on-site badging, ticketing, visitor tracking and scanning services, including our advanced tablet-based LiveLeads capture app, use the most up-to-date technology making your event as simple as possible to run. Circdata uses email, SMS and social media to contact your audiences wherever they are to ensure your event communications are a complete success.
For more information, visit the CIRCDATA site at
www.circdata.com, or visit them on: