“Global Media Hub helped to create an effective and enviable distribution model. The level of support and flexibility Global Media Hub gave us far outweighs anything I have experienced over my considerable years in this industry.” David Barker, Dennis Publishing
We are the UK’s only independent distributor specialising in global placement of magazines. Accredited by ABC, and an associate member of BPA, we work with you to create a fresh and unique distribution. We understand the importance of brand exposure and our services give you the chance to create a bond with your audience that will last long after they finish reading your publication.
- Global Product Placement: We have over 30 different venue types to choose from to match your target demographic in countries across the globe. Our placement varies widely, from Morgan Stanley in Canary Wharf to private jets in the Hamptons. We arrange hand deliveries in the Côte d’Azur, placement in New York hotels, and everywhere in between. We also provide publishers with valuable distribution reporting including venue demographics and photographs of your magazine in-situ.
- Brand to Hand provides a chance to personally interact with each of your potential readers. It is the most direct route to your audience, placing your title right in their hands.
- Events: The right event can provide invaluable brand exposure for your magazine. We can provide access to Wimbledon, Grand Prix events in Monaco and Silverstone, Baselworld, international fashion weeks, the World Economic Forum and hundreds more.
- Corporate Racks: We own and merchandise racks in prestigious offices across London. We have several racks in Canary Wharf, in offices and luxury apartments, providing you with the chance to reach affluent decision makers. These racks are merchandised 5 days a week.
- Cruise Ships: We provide exclusive access to stands across the UK’s cruise terminals. In 2017 there were 1.8 million passengers with access to our clients’ magazines. Each rack in Southampton has a media screen which can be utilised by publishers.
- Logistics play a vital role in your circulation and we provide our clients with extremely competitive rates. We have saved clients up to £15,000 per issue. We can provide a quote for your current bulk and parcel deliveries, single copy mailings, print-site collection and hand deliveries to business and residential addresses.
Appears in the following categories:
Global Media Hub launches books service
Global Media Hub, a company specialising in the global copy placement of magazines and newspapers, has launched a new service for book publishers - Chapter Sampling.
Author: News Desk
Posted on: 24 August 2017
Managing Director Stephanie Hyde
Chapter Sampling – first used by its US division for the publishing company Random House, Global Media Hub is now providing this service in the UK.
The service gives book publishers a unique route to potential readers, says Global Media Hub. Publishers create a ‘chapter sampler’ for a new title launch and copies are sent to venues targeting potential readers during their leisure time.
Publishers select their target audience based on demographics such as age, affluence and occupation, matching suitable venues such as bridal shops, spas, offices, travel points and many more. The readers of the samplers get a flavour of the book and can then be incentivised further to buy the publication itself using money-off vouchers.
Managing Director Stephanie Hyde said: “This service is another example of how we do our best to provide unique and fresh opportunities to the publishing sector.”