“Global Media Hub helped to create an effective and enviable distribution model. The level of support and flexibility Global Media Hub gave us far outweighs anything I have experienced over my considerable years in this industry.” David Barker, Dennis Publishing
We are the UK’s only independent distributor specialising in global placement of magazines. Accredited by ABC, and an associate member of BPA, we work with you to create a fresh and unique distribution. We understand the importance of brand exposure and our services give you the chance to create a bond with your audience that will last long after they finish reading your publication.
- Global Product Placement: We have over 30 different venue types to choose from to match your target demographic in countries across the globe. Our placement varies widely, from Morgan Stanley in Canary Wharf to private jets in the Hamptons. We arrange hand deliveries in the Côte d’Azur, placement in New York hotels, and everywhere in between. We also provide publishers with valuable distribution reporting including venue demographics and photographs of your magazine in-situ.
- Brand to Hand provides a chance to personally interact with each of your potential readers. It is the most direct route to your audience, placing your title right in their hands.
- Events: The right event can provide invaluable brand exposure for your magazine. We can provide access to Wimbledon, Grand Prix events in Monaco and Silverstone, Baselworld, international fashion weeks, the World Economic Forum and hundreds more.
- Corporate Racks: We own and merchandise racks in prestigious offices across London. We have several racks in Canary Wharf, in offices and luxury apartments, providing you with the chance to reach affluent decision makers. These racks are merchandised 5 days a week.
- Cruise Ships: We provide exclusive access to stands across the UK’s cruise terminals. In 2017 there were 1.8 million passengers with access to our clients’ magazines. Each rack in Southampton has a media screen which can be utilised by publishers.
- Logistics play a vital role in your circulation and we provide our clients with extremely competitive rates. We have saved clients up to £15,000 per issue. We can provide a quote for your current bulk and parcel deliveries, single copy mailings, print-site collection and hand deliveries to business and residential addresses.
Appears in the following categories:
Global Media Hub achieves ABC accreditation
Global Media Hub has been accredited by the ABC as a Bulk Distribution Associate, demonstrating their ability to report and prove their distribution to industry agreed standards.
Author: News Desk
Posted on: 8 July 2015
Stephanie Hyde: “With this accreditation we can provide publishers with the assurance they need to confidently use and explore this dynamic area of circulation.”
ABC accreditation is positive news for UK publishers who look to their distribution suppliers to supply accurate data and information in accordance with
Stephanie Hyde, founder and managing director of Global Media Hub comments:
“After several years of working in publishing houses and in the copy placement sector, I understand how vitally important it is to have a robust and
auditable distribution. For that reason we have worked closely with ABC since launch to ensure our processes, paperwork and venue relationships meet ABC’s
high standards and rigorous checks. With this accreditation we can provide publishers with the assurance they need to confidently use and explore this
dynamic area of circulation. Furthermore it puts us in a unique position when it comes to these routes to market and simplifies the auditing process for
Jan Pitt Group Executive Director, Client Services, ABC says: "Congratulations to Global Media Hub for achieving ABC accreditation as a Bulk Distribution Associate. Through ABC accreditation, they are able to
demonstrate both their expertise and commitment to working to industry agreed standards on behalf of their publishing clients.”
Global Media Hub’s clients include Time Inc, Time Europe and Dennis Publishing amongst others.