Gordon & Gotch Publishing Ltd have built a solid reputation with their modular Myriad product, which can suit publishers and membership organisations of all kinds. With modules covering Advertisement Space Booking, Book/Product Mail Order Sales, Controlled Circulation, Event Booking and Management (for both tickets/conference places and stands/pitches), Reader Enquiry Sales Leads, Subscriptions Processing and Marketing, Wholesale (Bulk Copies) Distribution, and Customer Self-service Web Interfacing, Myriad has been the chosen route of many publishers and bureaux over the last decade and a half.
• CRM structure: Complex relationships possible for prospects, institutions or customers, providing ‘views’ of orders, payments, balances, etc. for the individual contact or the organisation as a whole; top-down management ‘scrutiny’ of orders and activities across all kinds of customer: institutions, corporate and public bodies, agents, and individuals; control over who can access tabs, forms, processes and reports
• CRM features: Universal diary automatically recording system production process information, as well as allowing user-defined categories and manual entries; optional ‘due diary’ pops up a window when something requires action at a predetermined date/time; history is kept of contact and order entry, record changes, documents sent, payments and refunds made for tracking and auditing purposes; user-defined graphical dashboards; documents can be sent by print or email
• Advertising: Profiles for title and issue; booking can be direct or via an agency; order confirmations can be automated by email; optional sales order process
• Books/Products: Picking and packing routines; optional stock control; can be combined with subscriptions for promotions
• Distribution: Standing orders, returns, combined invoice / credit notes; net sale reports
• Events (tickets): Can be free, prepaid, or invoiced; conference extras (table numbers, dietary requirements, accommodation) handled; delivered by post or collected at venue; optionally linked to subscription / circulation for discounts on purchase; creation of controlled circulation records for new contacts; foreign tax handling for overseas events; registration pick-up and conference stats reporting
• Events (stands): Space-only, shell stands, and fixed pitches possible; extras (power, water, scanners, chairs, etc.) can be booked and billed; split billing allowed
• Subscription / circulation: ABC/BPA reporting; renewals / invoices / re-registrations sent out by email or print, online response possible; some rotational strategies available; products may be print / online / combined
Myriad can be customised for individual clients, allows user-defined report layouts, integration to a wide variety of existing 3rd-party tools, which combines to give the publisher, bureau, or professional organisation a comprehensive package that’s tailored to their requirements.