Our software covers both B2B and consumer systems in the following areas:
• Publishing (Circulation management – both issue and time-based subscriptions; Paid and controlled circulation; Sophisticated links to gated and free Content Management Websites; “One-shot” / single products; Ad sales – for magazines, websites and directories)
• Subscription bureau
• Events management
• Database marketing
• CRM software
• E-commerce sites and web databases
• Accounting software
Our Software & Us
• It is important to note that most of our systems include a strong marketing orientation. Plus, any of our databases can be linked with best-of-breed applications for such areas as fast address entry, direct debit and electronic card processing, bulk email handling and content management systems.
• Both office-based (usually the best value route) and browser / cloud-based systems - and even combinations of the two interacting with each other.
• Fully tailored implementations, based around our well-proven modules.
• We are purposely, a very small organisation. We really believe “small is beautiful” and the importance of our senior management and developers dealing direct with our clients.
• We have extensive experience of working in publishing to help understand clients’ needs
Two Hugely Important Inclusions
• Any Number of Users – At No Extra Cost: A client can have as many users on our systems as they wish at no additional cost.
• Ready Access to Our Source Code: We provide each client with open access to the source code of their system. This is a very unusual benefit, to provide our clients with the very best protection for their future.
Our Past & Current Clients
Our main business markets range from small, niche clients to the circulation and marketing departments of large organisations.
Despite our small size, we have provided systems for a number of blue-chip clients such as: The Financial Times, McGraw-Hill, New Statesman, Progressive Digital Media, Reader’s Digest – supplying a completely new Circulation, CRM and Marketing Database for them – and the publishing departments of two government agencies. We have also developed cloud-based subscription and voucher systems for HH&S’ national newspaper, local press and magazine bureau clients.
Our clients’ databases range from:
• A few thousand customer and prospect records – up to a million or more.
• Sophisticated website content and e-commerce pages for any number of titles – both print and electronic.