Publishing Services Directory - Getting Listed
A directory of suppliers to the newspaper, magazine and online publishing sector designed on the one hand to enable publishers to find the most suitable providers of services to match their needs, and on the other, to give suppliers as many opportunities as possible to demonstrate the full range of their services to perspective publishing clients.
If you need any more information, please email email@example.com
Price – £295 for 12 months
In addition to your profile page on our website, you will have a lineage advert in the PSD section of InPublishing magazine and a listing in at least one featured PSD category in our weekly e-newsletter (InPubWeekly). Also, for listed suppliers, the standard £50 fee for publishing newsworthy supplier press releases is waived. (See our Supplier Press Release Guidelines.)
Step 1 – (minimum requirement)
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- your logo
- contact information (name, job title, company name & address, tel, fax, mobile, email, website)
Step 2 – (optional)
Create a full profile page on our website, by emailing us (to email@example.com):
- banner (to be supplied as JPG, GIF, PNG or SWF file, 700 x 100 pixels. Maximum file size: 50kb. If you provide a Flash file, then we suggest you also provide a JPG / GIF / PNG version for display on mobile devices.)
- picture of contact
- service description (recommend a wordcount of 400 words)
- additional picture of your choice, to go alongside the service description text
- URL of your company's LinkedIn page, if you have one
- URL of your company's Twitter page. This can be the Twitter page of the named contact, if you prefer.
- Twitter widget code. If you would like to embed your tweets on your profile page, then create a widget and email us the code. How to create a Twitter widget: login to your Twitter account, Go to: settings / widgets / create new, on Configuration page: enter your Twitter handle (eg @InPublishing), Height: do not adjust default, Link colour: do not adjust default, Select ‘Create widget’, Copy and paste the code, to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL of your company's Facebook page, if you have one
- URL of your company's Google+ page, if you have one
- URL of your company's Blog page, if you have one
- URL of the 'case studies' page on your website, if you have one
- URL of your company's YouTube Channel, if you have one
- Video: if you have a company video on YouTube, or an alternative platform, then we can embed it on your profile page. We just need the URL of the video and we can take the embed code from it.
- Google Maps: we can show a Google Map and Satellite image of your location. This is done automatically, but can be switched off. If your company address is a home address, then you may not want the Google Maps option shown on your page.
All of the above is included in the £295, but is optional, although we highly recommend that you take advantage. See the profile page of Abacus e-Media, which makes use of most of the above elements.
Deadline: None - just email it through when it’s ready. It doesn't all need to come together.
For more information, please contact Martin Maynard on 02393 781 736 / 07885 861 422 or by email: email@example.com