The Five things you need to do NOW if you want to be GDPR compliant by 25th May 2018
2.30-3pm, Tuesday 19 September 2017
What can you expect to learn?
• What data do you have – the importance of knowing what you collect and how you use it
• Where do you keep your data and who is looking after it – security is paramount in the new legislation; what steps are you expected to take?
• How long do you keep your data for – building data lifecycle management into your business processes
• What permission do you have to use the data you hold – what permissions are you going to need in the future?
• Who is responsible and who should be in charge of your data protection policies.
Who should attend: Senior leaders in publishing, senior staff from Sales & Marketing, Circulation, Strategy and HR.
Find out more
Webinar sponsored by