Audience Engagement Manager required to increase digital customer acquisition and help drive sales.
Fast growing indie B2B publisher, Edify Digital Media, is looking for a marketing professional to join its expanding team to work across its international print, online and digital products.
With an increasing company focus on online, the role presents an opportunity to create and implement innovative digital strategies and campaigns to drive subscriptions and audience engagement across a number of products and services.
What does the job involve?
- Identifying target audiences and using your experience to create engaging content and develop marketing campaigns to raise awareness and increase conversions to subscriptions and memberships (both free and paid for) as well as maximising registrations for events and downloads of Apps and third party assets.
- Working with agencies and stakeholders on third party email lead generation (created and broadcast through HubSpot). Setting up campaigns and ensuring optimisation of email opens, click through rates, form conversions/downloads.
- Create content that is consistent in terms of brand creative and style.
- Understand the market the brand operates in, the competitor landscape and USPs.
- Working with editorial and production to produce relevant content (suitable for all platforms including print and social media) for marketing engagement, acquisition and loyalty – to drive subscriptions/memberships, registrations for webinars or other types of gated content published by us.
- Identify campaign timings and liaise with team members, agencies and/or stakeholders to agree schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Conduct market research/ surveys, occasional assistance with exhibition/conference planning and anything else as directed by the Directors of the Company.
- Preparing and reporting on campaign results – both internally and externally, to agencies and stakeholders. Managing performance expectations.
- Directly reporting to one of the Company directors.
You preferably have experience in digital customer acquisition including subscriptions and/ or membership marketing.
You have experience of planning and implementing end-to-end marketing campaigns, from briefing and working with production and designers through to tracking and reporting on results.
You have experience of working with international agencies and stakeholders in a cross functional environment.
An understanding of the importance and opportunity created by targeting audiences and a customer first perspective.
Experience of using a marketing automation platform such as HubSpot or the ability and interest to learn.
Strong copy writing skills and determination to optimise campaigns across platforms including third party lead generation.
The ability to take direction while being part of a small team, be well organised, prioritise workload and manage your own time effectively is key in this post - qualities especially important when working as a remote team member.
A keen eye for detail and consistency with a good command of the English language. The ability to proof-read artwork and spot potential errors.
Must have the ability to remain calm when working towards deadlines, remain focussed and work methodically to see the job through to completion while maintaining high standards.
Good administration and record keeping skills.
Ideal candidate would have degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification(s).
- This is a Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm position.
- Salary range £30-35K.
- Company pension.
- Remote working.
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days (including bank holidays) after two years-service.