Readly is on a mission “to bring the magic of magazines into the future”. We have a product customer’s love (sky high NPS), a great team (based in Sweden, Germany and the UK), and a massive ($70bn) market opportunity.
We listed on the Swedish NASDAQ last year, and are now well on our way to become a proven scale-up.
Our people are, just like you; humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency.
Following successful growth across Europe (particularly Germany, UK and Sweden), we’re now the market leader in Europe. Our next challenge is to make Readly as big a success in the US, as it is in Europe.
About the role
The Growth Marketing Manager will work across all parts of the funnel: finding new and efficient ways of acquiring customers, and running experiments to improve activation and retention.
From day one, you’ll own growth in the US market. Specifically, you will:
- Take the lead role on delivering growth in the market, working with our specialist channel teams to enable our paid/organic marketing channels across affiliate, partnerships, paid social, PR and content
- Own acquisition channel testing for the US
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value propositions and messages in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Longer term, own and deliver go to market strategy for new launches in other English speaking markets
Whether it’s managing a channel test, identifying new partnership opportunities or delivering customer insights, you’re always up for the challenge, and relentless about delivering impact. More specifically, you’ll need:
- 3-6 years of experience in B2C product marketing, growth or consumer marketing, ideally in a start up/scale up environment
- Experience managing acquisition channels and leveraging data to achieve results.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in various geographic regions, and cross-functionally with key teams such as acquisition and product.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy. Experience in market research is a plus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment