Do you have an analytical brain? Do you want to support the global sales of some of the world’s best magazine brands?
Part of the TI Media family, Marketforce is a leading Sales, Marketing and Distribution company working closely with some of the UK’s best known Publishers.
With expertise across mass market and specialist products, we ensure Britain’s biggest and best publications benefit from the very best distribution to the consumer.
We work with internationally recognised brands such as HELLO!, Classic Rock, The Economist, Woman & Home, What’s on TV and New Scientist.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reporting and Insight Analyst to join our dynamic Marketing Services Team with a starting salary of £25,000.
The Marketing Service team provide reports and in-depth analysis to help support the business and our 3rd party clients to gain better knowledge of consumer behaviour.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing data to ensure that robust sales forecasts are provided on a regular basis.
- Providing market sector and title performance data to the commercial teams.
- Conducting analysis of all retail promotions ensuring results are communicated effectively to all commercial teams.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the sales performance of all account group titles and markets.
- Exploring consumer research to assess its value and communicate findings internally and to our 3rd party clients.
- Use regular reports from industry studies such as ABC, NRS, TGI, Dunnhumby and Statista highlighting what the findings mean for magazines.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience in a similar role.
You will need to have:
- experience of using MS Office products, in particular Excel to an advanced level including VLOOKUPS, pivot tables and formulas
- a degree or relevant commercial experience
- an excellent eye for accuracy and strong attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to analyse complex data
- excellent numeracy skills
- the ability to help develop and standardise our reporting tools across multiple teams.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active, enthusiastic individual that has strong organisational skills and an ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders at every level. You will be comfortable juggling the requirements of a variety of different brands and clients and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.