About the Team
Do you want to manage the global sales of some of the world’s best magazine brands? If so, this is the opportunity for you! The International Department at Marketforce is looking for a, data-literate, dynamic and motivated individual to work within the award winning international distribution team as a senior circulation executive.
Reporting to the Group International Business Development Manager you will manage the international sales and distribution for some of Marketforce’s most prestigious publisher clients. The role has two main purposes:
Be responsible for managing specific Publisher portfolios and developing their export strategy;
Manage and develop specific territories for the whole Marketforce portfolio.
- Senior Trade Marketing Executive level
- Day to day management of a large and expanding portfolio of titles
- Recommend and implement promotional plans, taking ownership of budgeting and forecasting and exploring new business opportunities to drive sales.
- Responsibility for ensuring smooth operational process covering logistics, finance and returns, setting efficiency targets and managing supplies and print orders.
- Selling in new product to worldwide agents to hit publisher agreed supply targets
- Producing regular performance reports with insight and recommendations.
- Dealing with print orders & reporting for third party business with a key focus on updating title forecasts and publisher packs.
- Good presentation skills and ability to present complex data in a concise, easy to understand format
- Good planning skills and the ability to prioritise and delegate work to meet strict deadlines
- High level of numeracy able to analyse data from a number of different angles and draw the correct conclusions
- A good working knowledge of G Suite/ MS Excel
- Ability to maintain and develop good relations with a number of core departments at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the company
- Experience of working within a circulation/retail/ international department and a sound knowledge of how a distribution company works
- Internal systems knowledge (Orion, Boxi)
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right)
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues