Media subscription sales shot up 300% in 2020, but how will the sector fare this year? Joe Cronin, deployment consultant and product manager for Lineup Systems, will share 7 trends likely to impact publishers, with suggestions on how to action those trends this year and beyond.
You can expect to learn:
- Ideas for building profitable, collaborative relationships between publishers and brands
- Insights into how reader experience impacts your bottom line
- The importance of local media subscriptions to the longevity of the media industry
- Lessons to learn from successes and failures of streaming media
- Opportunities to bundle subscriptions to increase revenue
- Seven ideas for leveraging all of these trends before 2021 is over!
You should attend if:
- you work in Audience Development, Monetisation or Membership and want to hear what other organisations are focused on
- you work in Digital Advertising and want to understand how subscription trends affect the bottom line
- you work in management and are planning ahead for 2021 and beyond
Presenter: Joe Cronin
Joe Cronin is a deployment consultant at Lineup Systems. For the last decade, Joe has been focused on innovation and problem solving in the media industry. He began his career on the publisher side of the industry, leading IT and special projects for the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Joe's focus, then and now, says Lineup Systems, is on delivering a solid return on investment for every project, and helping operations and circulation teams meet and exceed their goals.
Moderator: James Evelegh
James has worked in magazine publishing since 1989, and has been the editor and publisher of InPublishing since it launched in 2003. He began his career with Trinity Publishing (now DMG) and was then group circulation manager at Centaur Communications from 1994 to 1996. From 1996 to 2003, he worked as a circulation consultant to a wide range of companies including Guardian Media Group, FT Business, Euromoney, WH Smith News and Wilmington.
Webinar sponsored by: Lineup Systems
We are the leading provider of media sales technology and our cloud-based system, Adpoint, is the industry’s #1 media sales solution. Our customers include top media groups such News UK, The Irish Times, Independent News Media, The New York Times, Hearst, Metro Media, and many more. Earlier this year, we unveiled our new subscriptions platform, Amplio.