Submit a Vacancy
By placing your job vacancy with InPublishing, you are promoting it to a highly targeted audience. InPublishing is only read by people in the magazine, newspaper and online publishing sector.
Your vacancy will get extensive exposure:
- an email will be sent out to everyone who has signed up to our alerts service
- listed on InPublishing.co.uk for up to two months
- listed in every edition of our InPubWeekly e-newsletter during the period
- be tweeted to InPublishing’s Twitter following
- listed in the next issue of InPublishing magazine, if your vacancy is still active when the issue goes to press. The next issue, which is the July / August 2022, goes to press on Monday 11 July 2022 and will be mailed out on Friday 22 July 2022.
How To Place Your Vacancy
There are two ways to submit your vacancy. You can upload it yourself using our easy-to-use upload options or you can send us the information and we can set it up for you. Doing it yourself is easy and cheaper. For more details see below:
1. Do it yourself – £195 + VAT
Upload your vacancy direct to our site. Once you have everything ready (see below), then click on the ‘Continue’ button below. When you’ve submitted your job, we will run various checks to make sure everything is formatted correctly and will also add hyperlinks where necessary. We will then email you a preview link for you to approve before we make it live. We will then email you an invoice once it’s live.
You will need the following:
- text of your advertisement (Company name, Job title, Location, Salary, Job Description, and Instructions for the applicant)
- your logo (JPG or GIF)
When you’re ready, click the ‘Continue’ button below: