Oak Software are the developers of Oak.SUBSCRIBE, a powerful subscription management system including a fully integrated ecommerce solution.
2023 will see the roll out of a fully web-based version of Oak.SUBSCRIBE. This will revolutionise the way the application performs, making it the perfect complement to the modern publishing environment.
Powerful and easy to use, Oak.SUBSCRIBE provides the tools to effectively manage and increase your subscription and ecommerce business by delivering a host of benefits:
- A full range of subscription types, either paid or controlled circulation, suitable for print and digital issues or date based for premium paywalled web content.
- Order processing facilities for the sale of merchandise.
- A fully integrated online shop providing online customer account and subscription management.
- Online validation for digital issue and paywalled web content providing instant access for new subscribers.
- Flexible renewal processes designed to improve retention.
Oak also provide a full range of implementation services including data conversion from an existing database, system set-up and training to ensure that you are provided with an efficient, optimised system that meets your requirements.
Oak WebShop and Web Integration Module
Many of Oak’s customers now benefit from our multi-featured integrated ecommerce webshop that is perfectly tailored for subscription and merchandise sales. Each webshop is designed to your specification and will include all the features expected of a modern ecommerce ecosystem.
Our templated webshops offer publishers greater control and allows the management of all subscription, product and customer data from our Web Data App.
- Publisher-generated subscriber offers, promotions and special discounts.
- Ability to sell both products and subscriptions (including direct debit) from within the same shopping basket.
- Event Ticketing Sales including delivery of e-tickets to customers.
Oak’s Single Customer View (SCV) module provides a platform to aggregate data from a variety of sources to allow reporting, interrogation and analysis. While incorporating subscription and mail order transaction data from the Oak.SUBSCRIBE database as standard, the SCV can be also be tailored to receive data from other sources such as newsletter sign ups, competition entries, survey responses, advertising sales and other demographics.