In just 30 minutes you will learn:
1. What THE most important number is in your retention marketing (Clue: It’s not 42).
2. Why acquisition marketers should report directly to retention marketers.
3. Why retention marketing is a million times easier for digital products than print products (if you know what you are doing).
4. Why you must be good at empathy (even data geeks).
5. And of course 5 top tips to increase your retention rates.
This webinar was broadcast on 2.30-3pm (GMT), Wednesday 5 November 2014
Presenter: Julian Thorne
Julian Thorne is the founder and owner of The Big Wheel Consultancy which advises companies on how to maximise their recurring revenues.
Julian has previously held board level marketing positions at Dennis Publishing and Saga Publishing and is a former CEO of subscriptions fulfilment company Dovetail Services.
He confesses to being a bit too obsessed with retention marketing for it to be healthy.
Moderator: James Evelegh
James has worked in magazine publishing since 1989, and has been the editor and publisher of InPublishing since it launched in 2003. He began his career with Trinity Publishing (now DMG) and was then group circulation manager at Centaur Communications from 1994 to 1996. From 1996 to 2003, he worked as a circulation consultant to a wide range of companies including Guardian Media Group, FT Business, Euromoney, WH Smith News and Wilmington.
Webinar sponsored by: InPublishing
InPublishing serves the UK newspaper, magazine and online publishing sector, through InPublishing magazine (bi-monthly print publication), InPubWeekly (weekly email newsletter) and a website – www.inpublishing.co.uk