Markets Hub provides the latest stock market data with constantly updating share prices from the FTSE, as well as global indices, currencies, bonds and commodities.
Visually compelling and fast, say the publishers, it features:
* At-a-glance view of global stock markets
* Integrated Telegraph financial stories, updated throughout the day
* Easy-to-access stock information, including broker forecasts, dividends and director share deals
* Latest prices for global currencies, cryptocurrencies and major commodities
* Portfolio tools, allowing users to track their favourite stocks and set up personalised alerts
Markets Hub is the result of an exclusive UK partnership between The Telegraph and Norwegian technology company, Norkon Computing Systems.
Allister Heath, Editor of the Sunday Telegraph and the Telegraph’s Head of Business, said: “We’re excited to be able to enhance our finance and business coverage with the launch of Markets Hub. Our partnership with Norkon Computing Systems demonstrates how we identify and support emerging tech companies, and I’m confident this one-stop shop providing financial information and news will soon become an invaluable tool to Telegraph readers.”
Markets Hub content will be available to all registrants of The Telegraph website.