Established for more than 70 years, award-winning Buxton Press is one of the UK’s foremost specialist sheet-fed lithographic printing companies.
Specialising in the printing of high-quality full colour paginated work: magazines, brochures, catalogues and directories, for weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly and annual distribution, Buxton has a passion for print and, with the technology, skill and expertise to take your printing to another level, we would be delighted to be considered as your printing partner.
…we’re more than just a printing company
Currently entrusted with the printing of more than 630 titles and printing in excess of 54 million publications each year, we are a forward-looking, dynamic, family owned business and are proud to work in partnership with all our publishing clients to deliver a comprehensive, responsive, customer focused, flexible and tailored solution for each of their individual requirements.
With ongoing investment in the latest technologies and innovative printing solutions to bring clients’ publications to life, Buxton’s superbly equipped plant is one of the most up-to-date. Equipped with four B1 long-perfecting Heidelberg presses each with paper saving CutStar reel sheeters, we aim to provide the complete printing solution, with multiple in-house saddle stitching, PUR and perfect binding lines, mailing lines and comprehensive fulfilment and delivery services all under one roof.
…a clean, green printing company
Mindful of our environmental footprint, all our paper is PEFC or FSC certified and is printed using vegetable-based inks. We are also certified to ISO 14001 and ISO 9001. For mailing solutions, Buxton offers in-house paper wrapping to complement its compostable and recyclable poly-wrapping options.
- We specialise in printing magazines, brochures, guides, catalogues, newsletters – if it has pages, we can print it!
- Fast and user friendly XMF Remote file submission and approval system
- Comprehensive technical support with pre-press audit and calibration
- Multiple proofing options, including hi-res contract proofs and 3D online proofing
- The most advanced installation of long-perfecting B1 presses in the UK – all fitted with paper saving CutStar reel sheeters
- In-house finishing capabilities: perfect binding, PUR binding and saddle stitching
- In-house mailing lines with options for paper wrapping, compostable wrapping and recyclable poly-wrapping
- Comprehensive fulfilment and delivery service
- Unprecedented five times winner of PrintWeek’s ‘Company of the Year’ Award
- Certified to FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Standards
- Certified to ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 Environmental and Quality Systems
For more information about Buxton Press, please visit our website www.buxtonpress.com or contact Lindsay Frost who will be delighted to assist.