It’s 2023 and life is settling into a ‘new normal’. The pandemic and the rising cost of living have changed habits, and the hybrid-working vs back to the office argument is far from over. At Magazine Heroes, we constantly monitor footfall and stay on top of the trends in London, across the UK and with our partners abroad, meaning we can continuously evolve our services and networks to achieve maximum impact for our clients, getting your products and messages to your target audiences, in a cost-effective manner whoever and wherever they are.
Our services include:
- Virtual circulation management: Circulation is essential to your business but there are many ways to do it. If your team (for whatever reason, eg. maternity leave, sick leave, redundancy / headcount), does not have the in-house capacity to manage all or any aspects of the circulation process, we can be your virtual team. We take away the stress by becoming your virtual circulation department but without the need to employ permanent headcount. We can provide a full service or elements of support - whatever you need eg. ABC submissions, inbox and answering queries, contract negotiations, print order management and logistics support.
- Free distribution & sampling: Whether you’re launching a new magazine, taking a paid title to free distribution, or looking to review your current arrangements, Magazine Heroes are here to advise, guide and serve you. We are market leaders in free distribution. Based out of London, we cover the whole of the UK and work internationally. We can help you reach your sampling and distribution goals and create a bespoke distribution plan for you.
- Branded clothing: Are you running an event, do you want your teams to have branded caps on Zoom? Do you need your staff in great looking uniform for a festival or an event? You name it and we can provide it. With very short turnarounds, we can ensure that your staff all look smart and on message and it will not cost you the earth.
- Non-traditional routes to market: As the industry looks for different ways of attracting new readers and customers, Magazine Heroes have the knowledge and experience to target outlets that traditional wholesale routes to market cannot.
- International circulation: As the world gets smaller, many brands and publications are looking to expand and spread their message overseas. Through our partners across the globe, we are able to offer a variety of options for publications both paid and free. We have experience of launching the distribution strategy of free magazines across the world and through the relationships that we have built up, we can ensure a cost-effective strategy for your target audience.