The limited-edition box will include a dozen specially selected mini and full-sized products by Grazia’s Beauty Director Joely Walker, highlighting some of this year’s best skincare, haircare and cosmetic products. Retailing at £45, the box will include products from brands such as MAC, Too Faced, St. Tropez and NARS.
It follows the Grazia ‘Smart Skincare Box’ that launched in April and sold out in five days, and the ‘heat Summer box’ – created by fellow Bauer Media Magazine heat – that sold out in 24 hours, say the publishers.
Joely Walker said: “Now is the time to indulge in self-care and make sure we look after ourselves. Even though we might be able to book a slot at our favourite salon and hairdressers again, at-home products are key to ensuring we look salon-fresh every day. I loved working with Glossybox and curating this box of what I feel is the best of beauty and hope all our readers and beauty-enthusiasts do too!”
The Best of Beauty Box will be available for purchase on 24th July at 4pm online.
The full list of products included in the Best of Beauty Box are:
- Dr. Pawpaw Original Balm Full Size
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel
- St. Tropez Dual Sided Velvet Luxe Mitt Full Size
- NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder
- M·A·C Matte Lipstick – Down To An Art Full Size
- Dr. Jart+ Cica Pair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream Full Size
- Real Techniques® Perfect Crease Duo Full Size
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Pre?Shampoo Treatment
- Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara
- Project Lip Lipscrub
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm
- Kiehl’s Vital Skin - Strengthening Super Serum