Also departing will be CFO Nick Steven-Jones, magazines MD Jonathan Cropley and product & platform director Ryan Cousins.
Vincent Boni, currently MD for Newsquest Dorset, Hampshire, Salisbury and Cornwall, will become a director of Archant Community Media Ltd and is set to serve as interim managing director responsible for Archant’s business in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Vincent will also be the project lead for integration between Newsquest and Archant until he returns to his present post at the end of the year, reports HTFP.
In his email, Henry Faure Walker said of the departing directors: "I am sure you will join me in thanking them all for the huge contribution that they have made to the business and wishing them all the best for the future."
In the email, he also outlined a number of changes to the regional structures of Archant and Newsquest, including:
- Archant’s Hertfordshire and London businesses, along with Kent Life, becoming part of Newsquest South East. Group editor Michael Adkins and sales director Jermaine Cayenne will report to Newsquest South East MD Mike Harper.
- Newsquest Somerset MD Hussain Bayoomi taking over as manager of Archant’s Devon and Somerset news titles, as well as Somerset Life magazine.
- Archant’s Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey magazines joining Newsquest South under the management of Tracy Hayden and Laura Bielinski, Newsquest sales director in the region.
- Cotswold Life joining Newsquest South Midlands under that region’s MD Julia Lancett.
- Newsquest North’s Nick Fellows becoming the MD responsible for magazines development, with Archant’s County magazines head of content Liz Nice reporting to him and County magazine editors reporting to her in turn.
- Yorkshire Life, Derbyshire Life, Cheshire Life and Lancashire Life operating as a separate business unit, reporting to Nick Fellows.
- Archant’s digital, data and insights team becoming part of Newsquest’s central functions.
Keep up-to-date with publishing news: sign up here for InPubWeekly, our free weekly e-newsletter.