Hearst UK says, held on Tuesday 21 November 2023 at Raffles London at The OWO, the day-long conference will bring together female leaders and professional women from all walks of life for a series of talks, panel discussions, interactive workshops and networking opportunities.
Themed around ‘Women of the Future’, the publisher says the event will showcase some of the female leaders who will be shaping our society and economy in 2024 and beyond.
Building on the success of the past six annual events, Harper's Bazaar outlines this year’s line-up will include the following:
- A stimulating conversation between two of Britain’s most exciting sporting stars – the two-time World Champion athlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson and the professional boxer Ramla Ali – about resilience, self-motivation and finding the mental strength to succeed.
- The pioneering designer Clare Waight Keller, previously of Chloé and Givenchy, will share insights from a career in fashion.
- Shiza Shahid, the former CEO of the Malala Fund who has co-founded the fast-growth kitchenware brand Our Place, will join an insightful discussion about the art of 21st-century leadership.
- Zawe Ashton will speak on the theme of ‘Untold Stories’, drawing on her life as an actress, writer and director.
- A panel of technology experts, including the engineer and broadcaster Dr Shini Somara, will debate how artificial intelligence will transform our working lives over the coming years.
Lydia Slater, editor-in-chief of Harper’s Bazaar, said: “With a rich heritage of empowering women for over 150 years, Harper’s Bazaar is proud to partner with Porsche and One&Only One Za'abeel for the seventh Bazaar At WorkSummit, which will give our audience an opportunity to hear from and connect with like-minded visionary female leaders across various industries.”
Last year’s sell-out event featured speakers including the award-winning actress Lesley Manville and Britain’s fastest woman Dina Asher-Smith, with the BAFTA and Golden Globe-nominated actress Daisy Edgar-Jones and the supermodel, author and singer-songwriter Karen Elson speaking at the 2021 edition.
The full schedule and final remaining tickets are available here.Keep up-to-date with publishing news: sign up here for InPubWeekly, our free weekly e-newsletter.