The PPA 30 under 30 celebrates and promotes the rising stars across consumer and business media, shining a light on the work they have been doing over the last 12 months.
The winners will be invited to an exclusive event on October 5 at the Barbican Conservatory giving this top 30 the chance to celebrate their achievement and network with other winners and industry leaders.
PPA CEO Sajeeda Merali commented: “We are so happy to shine a light on the future leaders of our industry across both consumer and business media. Realising success in a transforming industry and during the pandemic is no mean feat and drawing attention to their achievements is something we are proud to do as the PPA. These 30 individuals are innovators in their fields and are certainly names to keep an eye out for. I’m excited to see what the future holds for them.”
The winners are as follows:
- Beer, Helena, Editor, Training Matters, Communications International Group
- Bhabuta, Esha, Customer Experience Marketing Manager, New Scientist
- Cockett, Sophie, Commercial Writer, British Glamour, Condé Nast
- Cowling, Alice, Senior Designer (Digital and Motion), Cosmopolitan UK, Hearst UK
- Crane, Beth, Head of Content Strategy (Commerce), Immediate Media
- Goodwin, Guy, Senior User Interface Designer, Immediate Media
- Griffiths, Ali, Social Media Editor, Digital Spy, Hearst UK
- Gussin, Emily, Deputy Food Editor, Waitrose Food, John Brown Media
- Hall, Sophia, News Associates, Multimedia Journalism NCTJ
- Heath, Lucie, Senior Reporter, Inside Housing, Ocean Media
- Humphrey, Megan, Editor, Retail Express, Newtrade Media
- Johnstone, Anna, Head of Social, HELLO! Magazine, HELLO!
- Lake, Krystal, Production Lead, PinkNews, PinkNews
- Levesley, David, News and Features Editor, GQ, Condé Nast
- Lewis, Kathryn, Editor, Food Magazine, Salt Media
- Mahase, Elisabeth, Clinical Reporter, The BMJ, BMJ
- McGovern, Connor, Commissioning Editor, National Geographic Traveller, APL Media
- Mendez, Liberty, Recipe Developer, BBC Good Food, Immediate Media
- Montgomery, Joy, Shopping Editor, Who What Wear UK, Clique
- O’Malley, Katie, Senior Editor, Elle UK, Hearst UK
- Parry, Tom, Deputy News Editor, TTG, TTG Media
- Proud, Hannah, Art Director, Imagine, Immediate Media
- Proudfoot, Jenny, Features Editor, Marie Claire UK, Future
- Raye, Tracey, Health Editor, BBC Good Food, Immediate Media
- Raynor, Jack, Key Account Director, Today’s Golfer, Bauer Media
- Rose-Mann, Cloe, Senior Multimedia Designer, BBC Good Food & Olive, Immediate Media
- Russell, David, Marketing Manager, Mark Allen Group
- Sharpe, Chloe, Senior Media Sales Executive, Country Portfolio; Country Walking, Trail and Trail Running, Bauer Media
- Simpson, Georganna, Head of Content, Content Labs, Haymarket Media Group
- Sneddon, Ciaran, Features Editor, The Week Junior Science + Nature, Dennis Publishing
- West, Aaron, Senior Researcher and Writer, Which?, Which?
Keep up-to-date with publishing news: sign up here for InPubWeekly, our free weekly e-newsletter.