Marion Wyss, CMO & associate at Poool, and project lead says: “Our mission is to support publishing and brand publishing professionals in making better decisions when it comes to engaging, converting and retaining their audiences. We aim to be your go-to reference for becoming better at your job. After each visit to our site, we hope that you leave knowing exactly what you need to do to solve your current challenges, impress your colleagues and achieve your business goals. You’ll be inspired by our benchmarks, informed by our content for easier decision-making and learn from some of the best in the business thanks to our contributors.”
According to the company, The Audiencers will target two main types of professionals:
- Digital publishers who need marketing strategies for their audiences (acquisition, engagement, conversion, loyalty, retention)
- Brand publishers who are looking to establish an ROI from their content
Speaking of the bilingual French & English team, Poool says editorial at The Audiencers involves:
The editorial line has been carefully curated into 4 sections, each seeking to support publishing professionals in a different way, the company continued:
- Decisions: to facilitate manager’s decision making when it comes to audience strategies
- Operations: to guide marketing teams in deploying these strategies and optimizing them day-to-day
- Inspirations: to inspire publishers, with benchmarks and deep dives into successful strategies
- Agora: to build a community and elicit discussions between readers, discussing common challenges and sharing job opportunities
- A fifth section will be premium content, including exclusive data benchmarks, reserved for Poool clients and will be launched in the coming months.
To complete their content, the company says they also plan to send out a newsletter every two weeks that you can sign up to here.You can find out more about Poool in our Publishing Services Directory.
Keep up-to-date with publishing news: sign up here for InPubWeekly, our free weekly e-newsletter.